The 11th ACM Wireless of the Students, by the Students, and for the Students Workshop
The S3 workshop provides a unique venue for graduate students around the world to discuss research ideas for mobile and wireless systems. The workshop is organized by a student-run TPC. S3 aims to foster early-career development among students, expose them to the workings of academic life, and encourage student leadership and participation in the research community. We anticipate a vibrant event where students can freely interact with a broad peer group, and share their research opinions. S3 has been held in conjunction with ACM MobiCom for the past nine years (2010-2018) and was held with ACM MobiHoc in 2009. S3 2019 will be held in conjunction with MobiCom 2019 and will be the eleventh occurrence of this vibrant annual workshop.
- Due to technical issue and time limit, the recorded presentation of the paper “Lifetime Optimization of Transmit-Only Sensor Networks with Adaptive Mobile Cluster Heads” could not be played. The presentation is now available Here.
- Best Poster Awards goes to “While You Were Sleeping: Time-Shifted Prefetching of YouTube Videos to Reduce Peak-time Cellular Data Usage” Shruti Lall (Georgia Institute of Technology); Uma Parthavi Moravapalle (Georgia Institute of Technology); Raghupathy Sivakumar (Georgia Institute of Technology)”
- S3 would like to hear your feedback. Please let us know your thoughts Here!
- S3 workshop is at Room Fuego.
- The S3 program is out.
- The accepted papers are announced.
- The paper submission deadline is extended.
- Travel Grants are available: Please submit to Mobicom Student Travel Grant and indicate that you submitted to S3!
- Call for Papers: PDF
- Flyer: PDF
- Paper Submission:
June 30th, 2019. July 7th, 2019
- Demo and Poster Submission:
July 14th, 2019. July 21st, 2019
- Acceptance Notification:
July 28th, 2019. August 2nd, 2019
- Camera Ready:
August 12nd, 2019. August 14th, 2019